In this article, we shared relaxing bath ritual with the best Avon Products! Make bathing a ritual to get rid of all your busyness and stress. The shower products you will need are waiting for you on the latest AVON Brochure.
Relaxing Bath Ritual with the Best AVON Products
A nice warm shower can be the best solution to start the day fresh or to end a tiring day with relaxation. While improving your shower pleasure, we have searched for products that will contribute to your beauty in a practical way and make your life easier.
- Planet Spa Aromatherapy Calm Hand Cream, £4
- Planet Spa Aromatherapy Energise Hand Cream, £4
- African Shea Butter Bath & Shower Oil, £5
- Blissfully Nourishing Hand Cream With African Shea Butter, £4
- Planet Spa Aromatherapy Energise Spray, £4
- Planet Spa Blissfully Nourishing Hand Wash, £2
- Aromatherapy Beauty Sleep Hand Cream, £4
- Aromatherapy Beauty Sleep Pillow Mist: Lavender & Chamomile, £4.50
- Planet Spa Blissfully Nourishing Hand and foot Mask, £4
- Aromatherapy Beauty Sleep Overnight Face Mask, £4
- Aromatherapy Beauty Sleep Body Butter, £7
- Blissfully Nourishing Hand, Elbow and Foot Cream, £4
- Ayurveda Ritual Soothe & Balance Multi-Use Oil, £5
- Radiance Ritual Touch Of Gold Body Oil, £5
- Moroccan Romance Bath & Shower Oil, £5
- Radiance Ritual Golden Body Butter, £7
- Aromatherapy Calm Body Mist Spray – Eucalyptus & Peppermint, £4
Dry Brush to Increase Circulation
Dry brushing has many benefits, from getting rid of dead skin to reducing the appearance of cellulite. Before entering the shower, when your whole body is dry, brush with a horsehair brush from bottom to top by making circular movements. As your blood circulation increases, you will feel your energy begin to rise.
Foam to Enjoy the Bathtub
Fill your tub with hot water, but be careful that the water is not so hot that your skin is sensitive. It’s time for the bubbles! At this point, we recommend tablet products that foam and leave their aroma when they come into contact with water. Since these products are much more concentrated and compressed, the foaming effect will be higher.
Peeling to Remove Dead Skin
With the effect of hot water and foams, the body became ready for the peeling process. At this point, it is best to use a granular peeling with natural ingredients. Natural peels containing salt or sugar granules gently exfoliate the skin and make the skin much softer and smoother. Apply the product in circular motions all over your body, including your hands and feet.
Shower Oil to Moisturize the Skin
Shower oils, which have a purifying effect just like shower gels, cleanse the body with their powerful ingredients, while providing intense moisturization at the same time. It is very important to moisturize and nourish the body well after the peeling step. These products, which are in oil form, foam easily when they meet with water and offer gentle care. Thanks to the moist feeling and shine it creates, you will understand the effect of the product much better after you get out of the shower.
- Lavender Bubble Bath – 1 Litre, £2.50
- Cranberry & Orange Festive Bubble Bath, £1
- Good Night Lavender Body Wash & Bubble Bath, £1
- Raspberry & Cassis Festive Bubble Bath, £1
- Vanilla & Fig Festive Bubble Bath, £0.75
- Senses Cherry Bomb Shower Gel – 500ml, £1.50
- Gingerbread Shower Crème 250ml, £1
- Watermelon Juicy Splash Bubble Bath – 250ml, £1.50
- Coconut Milk & Raspberry Shower Creme, £1.50
- Lemongrass & Coconut Hand Wash – 195ml, £2.50
- Wild Strawberry Dreams Shower Crème – 250ml, £1.25
- Lavender & Ginger Hand Wash, £2.50
- Planet Spa African Shea Butter Bath & Shower Oil, £5
- Aloha Monoi Shower Crème – 250ml, £1.25
Gua Sha For Facial Massage
While you have time for yourself, it’s time to rejuvenate the skin with a facial massage. The energizing effect of natural stones has recently taken its place among skin care rituals. You can reduce swelling and edema on your face with a massage tool made of Gua Sha pink quartz stone. Since your facial massage affects the lymphatic system, it accelerates blood circulation and encourages cell regeneration. With regular use, you will also notice its effect on facial wrinkles.
Sheet Mask to Tighten Pores
The biggest effect of heat and steam is the opening of the pores on the skin surface. 10 minutes before leaving the bath, apply a pore-tightening sheet mask on your face and close your eyes and enjoy the relaxation. Especially paper masks containing pure charcoal are very successful in purifying and tightening the pores.
Candle to Create a Spa Environment
The shortest way to change and beautify the ambiance is undoubtedly through candles with the soft light and aromatherapy scents they emit. Lavender; One of the most soothing ingredients known, a candle enriched with natural oils that you put on the edge of the tub will provide you with an intense but calming environment. Since candles burn and breathe for a long time, stay away from the ones with chemical content and choose those prepared with herbal wax.
Here is the Relaxing Bath Ritual with the Best AVON Products! If you want to see more beauty tips, you can click the home page. Also, follow us on our social media accounts to see the latest cosmetics in the UK!