Shop the best Avon Sun Care products 2021! There are many special products and amazing discounts on this Avon Brochure! You should check them and get your needs at low prices. Also, you can see good tips in this article! Here you go!
The sun rays that make us feel good spiritually can actually damage our skin. Sunscreens are of great importance for the harmful effects of sun rays, whose nutritive effects we should not ignore.
Why should we use sunscreen?
The sun is an important factor for our body to store Vitamin D. Therefore, avoiding the sun and sunbathing frequently will be a good behavior. However, some precautions should be taken when going out in the sun. The reason for this is the depleted ozone layer and the adverse effects of the sun’s harmful rays. If we do not want various diseases from skin blemishes to skin cancer to occur, we must use sunscreen creams. If you have sunspots or have skin that is prone to blemishes, you should definitely use Anti-spot sunscreen. Especially, you should focus on Avon anti-spot sunscreens! You can find them on the latest Avon Brochure! Check it out and find your favorite!
How often should we wear sunscreen?
We have a regular care routine to keep our skin glowing with health. In addition, we should know that we need to use sunscreens. When using sunscreen, it is very important to know how often and in what amount we should use it for a protective effect. As stated on the protective creams, applying a large amount increases the protection. This application should be repeated every 4 or 5 hours during the day.
Should we wear sunscreen in winter?
The sun warms us up and makes us feel good on a beautiful day. It is like an invaluable blessing in both summer and winter. However, we can take the harmful effects of the sun, which we rarely see in winter, on our skin. Even in cloudy weather, we can be affected by the sun without realizing it.
- Cooling After Sun Lotion with Aloe – 400ml, £5
- Sun Shine Control SPF45 BB Cream – Medium, £6.50
- Avon Care Sun Shine Control SPF50 Facial Sun Cream – 50ml, £5
- Moisturising Sun Cream Spray SPF15 – 150ml, £5
- Avon Care Sun Face & Body Pure & Sensitive Moisturising Lotion SPF50 – 150ml, £5.50
- Moisturising Instant Self-Tan Face & Body Lotion – 150ml, £6.50
- Avon Care Sun Shine Control SPF30 Facial Sun Cream – 50ml, £5
- Sun Cream Body Spray – SPF30, £6
- Tan Enhancing Oil Spray – 150ml, £5
- After Sun Aloe Ice Gel – 150ml, £4
- Sun Body Cream SPF30 150ml, £5
- Cooling After Sun Spray – 150ml, £4
- Refreshing 3-in-1 Face and Body Sun Lotion SPF30 – 150ml, £5.50
- Face & Body Moisturising Sun Cream SPF50 – 150ml, £5
- Multivitamin Kids’ Sun Cream SPF50 – 75ml, £3
- Sunkids Turquoise Spray SPF30, £5.50
- Purple Minions Kids Sun Cream SPF50 – 120ml, £4.50
The importance of skin types in sunscreens
The most important issue that we should pay attention to when using sunscreens for our face in summer and winter is our skin type. Sunscreens that are not suitable for our skin type can cause hard-to-repair damage to our skin. This in turn affects our daily care routines, repair and treatment processes. For this reason, water-based preservatives should be preferred for oily skin, and denser and oily preservatives should be preferred for dry skin.
What are the best sunscreens for kids?
The skin of babies and children is more sensitive than adults. Children, especially those who are vulnerable to the sun, must be protected from the sun. That’s why sunscreens that are specially developed for sensitive skin and suitable for children should be preferred. AVON has separate high-protection products developed for children.
What are the most preferred sunscreens?
Preference for sun use may vary according to skin structure, age and location. AVON sunscreens are among the most preferred sunscreen brands. Also, follow us on Facebook!