Get ready to know Glittery Christmas Makeup in 5 Steps with AVON Brochure! When you check this article, you will see many special tips and good Avon product recommendations! Let’s discover it!
As the countdown to 2022 continues, we are thinking about how we will organize a celebration, what kind of combination we will make, what kind of hair and make-up style we will apply, whether we are outside or at home on New Year’s Eve. Here are the tips of glittery Christmas make-up in five steps with Avon Products!
Step One: Moisturizers
Before you start your Christmas make-up, the first step should be to moisturize your skin. Because the most important element of a luminous make-up is a moisturized skin. Do not forget to apply moisturizer to your skin as a make-up base and wait for the cream to be absorbed by your skin! If you are looking for a good moisturizer, you can check out product range of AVON! Many good selections are waiting for you!
- Anew Reversalist Night Revitalising Cream, £15
- Distillery Shade the Day SPF25 Day Cream, £16
- Distillery Sleep Potion Night Cream, £16
- Adapt Dream Night Cream, £12
- Anew Hydrating Pro Water Gel Vitamin D Cream, £14
- Nutra Effects Oxypure Hydrate & Protect Day Cream SPF20, £5
- Nutra Effects Ageless Protecting Day Cream SPF30, £6
- Cannabis Sativa Oil All Day Hydration Cream SPF30, £6
- Nutra Effects Matte Oil-Control Day Cream SPF20, £5
- Anew Reversalist Day Perfecting Cream SPF25, £15
- Anew Ultimate Night Restoring Cream, £16
- Platinum Day Lifting Cream SPF25, £18
- Anew Dark Circle Corrector Dual Eye System, £12
- Anew Ultimate Day Firming Cream SPF25, £16
Second Step: Skin Makeup
Since we will celebrate New Year’s Eve at home this year, it is useful not to keep the make-up heavy. Do not forget that a light-weight concealer and BB cream will give more effective results than foundation and powder. A wide range of makeup can be browsable on AVON Catalog! You should view these products and get your favourites at low prices!
AVON Face Makeup;
- Avon True SPF15 Flawless Liquid Foundation, £10
- True SPF15 Cream-to-Powder Foundation Compact, £10
- Avon True Bronzing Pearls, £6
- Lisa Armstrong SKINvisible Foundation, £16
- True Nutra Effects Radiance Tinted Moisturiser, £5
- Avon True Luminous Blush, £5
- Avon True Flawless Mattifying Pressed Powder, £5
- True Mattifying Cream-To-Powder Foundation Compact SPF12, £10
- Avon True Flawless Concealer Stick, £6
- Magix SPF20 Smoothing Primer, £8
- Avon True Illuminating Pearls, £7
- True Colour Under Eye Brightening Illuminator, £6
- Lisa Armstrong Fix Up Look Sharp Setting Powder, £14
- Power Stay 24 Hour Longwear Foundation SPF10, £8
- Power Stay 18 Hour Longwear Concealer, £5
- Lisa Armstrong Light me up concealer, £12
- Lisa Armstrong Cheat The Heat Bronzing Powder, £12
- Anew Age-Transforming Foundation SPF15, £15
Third Step: Eye Makeup
Before you start your eye makeup, it is very important to determine what color lipstick you will use. If your preference will be a natural-toned lipstick, we recommend that you choose a foggy eye make-up or slightly sparkling eyeshadows. If you prefer red lips, completing your eye makeup with a thin eyeliner and mascara will be enough for a home celebration. It is possible to reach amazing discounts on many good Avon eye makeup products! You should check these and buy the most popular ones at cheap prices this month!
Step Four: Time to Shine Cheeks
It will be the right choice to use shimmer in favor of blushes and illuminators containing light shine in Christmas make-up. This will be essential for a healthy, youthful and radiant look. After applying a pink or peach blush on our cheekbones, we don’t forget to apply a highlihter on the tip of our nose, on our cheekbones and at a point on the chin! Browse Avon Blushes and enjoy shopping with their amazing deals!
Fifth Step: Lip Makeup
We gave the signals in the eye makeup step, there is an important link between the choice of lipstick and your choice of eye makeup. If you are going to prefer red lipstick, you can choose a simple eye make-up, and if you are going to use a light-colored lipstick, you can choose a dark eye make-up. But if you ask us, why not wear red lipstick on New Year’s Eve!
So here is the Glittery Christmas Makeup in 5 Steps with the latest AVON Brochure! For more beauty tips, deals, and catalogues, visit home page. Also, you can follow us on our social media accounts like Facebook!