Check how to find the right moisturizer with special products of Origins and Clinique! Skin care products are like potential partners. Hero products that we fall in love with at first sight can leave us with irritated skin or acne after a while. Although we cannot afford to leave the product we are used to; In the long run, we have to do what is necessary for the health of our skin. Here are the proofs that the moisturizer you use is not the right product for you!
Irritated skin is the biggest proof that the moisturizer you use is not right for you. This states that allergic reactions that result in dry, itchy, and red skin can be triggered by active ingredients such as preservatives, fragrances, colorants or acids. If you experience a negative reaction, stop using the product immediately and do not use new creams until the skin is back to normal.
Acne and pimples
If a moisturizer is causing acne breakouts on the skin, we’re sure it’s definitely the wrong product for you! Very rich moisturizers can clog pores.
Pimples aren’t the only thing that results from a bad moisturizer. Milias, which are tiny whitish bumps that form when keratin is trapped under the surface of the skin, can develop.
Dry and taut skin
Another key tip is about how you feel your skin. If your skin is feeling too tight or too dry, he says it’s time to say goodbye to that moisturizer.
Contrary to the top item, if the skin feels like a layer of oil, it could mean your moisturizer is bad. She says that the skin should be soft and moist but not oily.
Popular Origins Moisturizers;
- Energy Boosting Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer, £26
- Energy-Boosting Tinted Moisturizer, £32
- Oil-Free Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs, £32
- Mega-Mushroom Skin Soothing Essentials, £70
- Retinol Night Moisturizer With Alpine Flower, £50
- Matte Moisturizer With Willowherb, £30
- Oil-Free Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal, £30
- SPF 25 Power Anti-Aging Oil-Free Cream, £50
- Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, £37
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, £32
- Lunar New Year Decorated Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, £40
- Superdefense™ SPF 25 Fatigue + 1st Signs Of Age Multi-Correcting Cream, £42
- Superdefense™ Night Recovery Moisturizer, £44
- Clinique Smart Clinical™ MD Multi-Dimensional Age Transformer Duo, £60
- Clinique Smart™ SPF 15 Custom Moisturizer, £54
- Smart Night™ Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol, £56
- Repairwear™ Uplifting Firming Cream, £62
- Turnaround™ Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer, £39
- Pep-Start™ HydroBlur Moisturizer, £26
- 1st Signs Of Age Multi-Correcting Cream for Drier Skin, £13
Here is how to find the right moisturizer with Clinique offers and Origins offers! For more beauty products, deals, and beauty tricks, visit the home page. Also, follow us on Facebook and see the latest cosmetics specials!