Make-up might be harder in cold weather so we shared some tips for makeup in cold weather with Oriflame Catalogue! Follow the steps and get the best and healthy look!
Cold weather has arrived. Especially during these periods, you can prefer moisture complex intensive products. While creamy and moisturizing products are generally preferred in skin products, mixed choices can be made in the coloring part. In fact, these preferences may be related to how much the person knows himself. At this stage, skin structures come into play. While dry skin uses a cream series with intense content, mixed to oily skins prefer to use more water-based light moisturizers.
In fact, the products determined by the seasons according to the skin structure are always classic. We have said that products with high moisture content should be used in winter.
Let’s take a look at these products
Oriflame Tinted Moisturizer: If you want to balance your color unevenness without masking your skin, and at the same time want to protect it from the sun and feel the moisture balance, this product can be your indispensable. You can apply it with your fingers or with a brush.
Oriflame Foundation: If you want your skin to be bright, moist and covering, here is a product that will make you happy! You can apply it with the help of a make-up sponge, fingers or a brush.
Oriflame Longwear Foundation: With its strong anti-aging feature, you can apply this product, which provides smoothness and intense moisture and provides high coverage, with the help of a make-up sponge, fingers or brush.
- Pure Úforia Foundation, £12.99
- Age Defying Serum Boost Foundation, £16
- Illuskin Aquaboost Foundation SPF 20, £14
- Silky Foundation Buffer, £8.99
- Precision Make-up Blender, £7
- Everlasting Sync Concealer, £7
- OnColour Perfecting Concealer Stick, £6
- MasterCreation Concealer, £9.99
- Make-up Pro Loose Powder, £13
- Everlasting Pressed Powder, £13
- Pressed Powder, £17
- Silky Powder Polisher, £12
- Illuminating Pearls, £20
- Cream Caress SPF 30 + UVA Protection CC, £11.99
- A-Z Cream Hydra Matte SPF 30, £12
- Make-up Pro Primer Anti Shine, £5.99
- Tinted Moisturising Pearls – Natural Glow, £13.99
- 5-in-1 Wonder Lash XXL Mascara, £11
- OnColour Multiple Lash Mascara, £6.50
- Angel Caress Lengthening Mascara, £9.99
- Iconic Glide Eye Pencil, £7.99
- Iconic Pen Hybrid Eyeliner, £15
So here are some tips for makeup in cold weather with Oriflame Products! If you want to check out more discounts, special beauty tricks, and product reviews, you should go to the home page. Also, you can subscribe to us with your email and follow us on our social media accounts! We share the latest offers regularly for you!