Browse 7 step care guide for blonde hair with Oriflame products! You should follow these steps to get healthy and beautiful hair! Let’s read it!
While copper hair is the more tame and warm hair trend of the season, platinum hair is the new choice of those who make a difference. Blonde hair, whose popularity has risen under the leadership of Gigi Hadid, requires high care and intensive care, although it is a shortcut to a remarkable look. If you’re considering adding blonde hair to your inspiration board, be sure to check out the 7 step care guide for blonde hair we’ve put together with Oriflame Catalogue.
Care in the Bathroom
Since blonde hair is sensitive, you should start with your bathroom routine to be careful. Turn your bathing session into a more tame one for blonde hair by using products that don’t use hot water, don’t use too much force on the hair, and don’t damage the strands. Washing hair means removing the natural oils of the hair from the hair. Therefore, reduce the number of shampooing to 2-3 times a week, depending on the structure of your hair.
Combing blond hair is a little scary and requires high attention. You should be careful not to comb wet hair strands whose elasticity is damaged and dry. If possible, comb your hair before bathing and reduce the need for combing with detangling products. Minimize your damage with designs that are adept at hair removal. If you need a good comb, you should take a look at Oriflame Catalogue. Let’s view them!
Your hair strands, which dry out due to the bleach, need moisture more than ever. Therefore, support the hair strands with products that soften brittle hair and strengthen the outer layer of the hair by giving intense moisture.
Blonde hair tends to dry out during the day, so it swells and becomes electrified. Therefore, give your hair the moisture support it needs during the day with a moisturizing care mist. You can find many special hair care on Oriflame! View these products and buy the best at low prices!
One of the biggest problems faced by blond hair is copperization – orangeness. You can get help from color correcting products to preserve the freshness of the hair color and prevent that warm reflection.
Heat is already a practice that weakens the hair strands and makes them brittle. Be prepared to take the heat out of your life as soon as you opt for blonde hair. Prefer less heat-requiring hairstyles, use your blow dryer less, and activate protective hair products whenever you need heat.
- Detangler, £4.99
- Nourishing Hair Oil Coconut Oil, £5.99
- Conditioner For Oily Hair with Organic Lemon & Mint, £3.99
- Shampoo For Dry Hair with Organic Wheat & Coconut, £3.99
- Conditioner For Dry Hair with Organic Wheat & Coconut, £3.99
- Instant Nourishing Hair Oil, £9.99
- Protecting Hair Oil, £9.99
- Repairing Overnight Hair Oil, £14
- Body & Hair Oil Avocado Oil, £3.99
- Advanced Care Ultimate Repair Nourishing Split Ends Serum, £6.99
- Advanced Care Ultimate Repair Nourishing Hair Mask, £5.99
- Beautanicals Repairing Conditioner, £8.99
- Advanced Care Ultimate Repair Nourishing Conditioner, £4.99
- Advanced Care Fall Defence Anti-Hairfall Scalp Tonic, £9
- Repairing Shampoo, £8.99
- Advanced Care Volume Lift Fullness Conditioner, £7
- Hair & Body Oil Sweet Almond Oil, £3.99
- Hair Smoothie Revitalising Mango Hair Mask for Coloured Hair, £0.99
- Shampoo for Radiant, Soft & Silky Hair, £7
- Advanced Care Style Smart Shine Spray, £8
- Styler Detangle Brush, £4.99
- Power Hold & Sleek Invisible Hair Gel, £5
- Advanced Care Style Smart Styling Hair Mousse, £8
- Styler Hair Brush Cleaner, £5
- Advanced Care Oil Control Dry Shampoo, £5.99
- Styler Small Round Brush, £6
- Styler 3D Curl Brush, £8
- Scalp Massager, £3.99
- Golden Detangler Brush, £4.99
To make blonde hair look healthier, you should increase your hairdresser appointments and have your splits cleaned regularly. You should also take precautions for blonde hair, which is more prone to breakage. Protect the healthy forms of your hair with methods such as gentle combing, less heat use, and silk pillowcases that do not wear out the hair.
So here are 7 step care guide for blonde hair with Oriflame Brochure! You should take a look at them and get the best results! Also, visit the home page and discover more cosmetics deals in the UK!