In this article, you will see tips for makeup removal with the latest AVON Brochure! After a great make-up, a great make-up cleaning is also a must for a healthy skin. Otherwise, make-up residues cause acne and wrinkles on the skin. We don’t want to age prematurely! So let’s take a look at the tricks of makeup cleaning together.
How to Remove Makeup?
No worries, there is a deep cleaning. Start with a make-up remover suitable for your skin type. If you have sensitive and allergic skin, you may want to avoid products containing alcohol.
Make sure that the make-up removal products you use are reliable and that your skin maintains its ph balance.
- Clearskin Professional White Clay Cleanser, £1.50
- Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Face Toner, £2.50
- Anew Vitamin C Radiance Tonic, £8
- Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Soothing Exfoliating Cleanser, £3
- Nutra Effects Mattifying Fluffy Foam Cleanser, £3.50
- Nutra Effects Soothing Micellar Gel Cleanser, £3
- Planet Spa Korean Charcoal Deep Cleansing Face Wash, £3.50
- Clearskin Pore & Shine Control Black Exfoliating Cleanser, £3
- Distillery Clean Break Cleanser, £12
- Matte Micellar Water Bonus Size, £4.50
- Deep Power Charcoal 2-in-1 Shave Gel & Face Wash, £2
- Clearskin Facial Exfoliator for Pore & Shine Control, £3
- Anew Clean Transforming Cleansing Balm, £7
It is written on the make-up removal waters for which areas it should be used. If this water is not formulated to cleanse your entire face, use separate make-up waters for the eyes, for the lips, and for the skin.
Avoid rough movements during make-up removal. Gently clean your face, eyes and lips with a cotton ball. If you need a good cotton ball, you should check out Avon Products! Many good cleansers and cotton can be browsable on their product range!
How to Remove Eyes Makeup?
Our eyes are the most sensitive place on our face. Of course, cleaning should be done accordingly. Pour the make-up remover water onto two cotton discs. Then leave these cotton pads on your eyes for 15 seconds. Then clean your eyebrows, eyelashes and eyelids in one direction without rubbing. Prefer dual-phase products. Shake the bottle well before using these products. Also, you can find many good cleansers for eyes on Avon Catalogue! View their products!
For an effective skin cleansing, pour a piece of skin cleansing milk onto cotton and gently wipe your skin. If you have used permanent and intense products, your make-up may not come off in the first time. After that, wipe your face once again and rinse with plenty of water. After this process, use a product suitable for your skin type to tighten your pores and completely get rid of make-up residues. Finally, after drying your face with a paper towel, do not forget to moisturize.
To continue our beauty cycle, I would like to end my article, dear reader, by removing make-up and wishing that you do not miss the fine points. For a breathing skin, be careful to make fine touches to the make-up removal routine.
So here are Tips for Makeup Removal with Avon! You can go to the home page and see more special products and beauty tips! Also, follow us on our social media accounts! Here u go!