Protect yourself from the sun with Avon Sun Care from the latest Avon Brochure! A holiday spent in the awareness of sun protection can prevent both skin health and premature aging symptoms that may occur in the future.
A vacation spent in the awareness of sun protection can prevent both skin health and early signs of aging that may occur in the future.
A person’s daily need for sunlight can be provided in an average of 15 to 30 minutes. This period is especially important for the metabolism of vitamin D, which is an essential vitamin in your body. While daily exposure to sunlight for up to 30 minutes is considered normal and healthy, longer chronic exposure often causes irreversible damage to the skin.
It starts with the conscious use of products with the right content structure and minimizing sun damage. Correct skin care will positively affect the results of aesthetic procedures to be performed. The best anti-aging creams are sunscreens. If you are looking for a good sunscreen, you should take a look at the latest Avon Brochure!
When the skin is tightened, homogeneity and quality of the people who use sunscreen regularly, many positive differences are seen compared to people of the same skin structure and the same age, who do not use sunscreen.
- Avon Care Sun Face & Body Pure & Sensitive Moisturising Lotion SPF50 – 150ml, £5.50
- Sun Body Cream SPF30 150ml, £5.00
- Moisturising Sun Cream Spray SPF15 – 150ml, £5
- Face & Body Moisturising Sun Cream SPF50 – 150ml, £5
- Refreshing 3-in-1 Face and Body Sun Lotion SPF30 – 150ml, £5.50
- Sun Body Spray SPF30, £6
- Cooling After Sun Spray – 150ml, £4
- Cooling After Sun Lotion with Aloe – 400ml, £5
- Moisturising Self-Tan Face & Body Lotion – 150ml, £6.50
- Skin So Soft Enhance & Glow Body Lotion – 200ml, £3
- Multivitamin Kids’ Sun Cream SPF50 – 75ml, £3
- Sunkids Turquoise Spray SPF30, £5.50
- Purple Minions Kids Sun Cream SPF50 – 120ml, £4.50
- Skin So Soft Enhance & Glow Airbrush Spray – 150ml, £3.50
You should apply these Avon sunscreens 20-30 minutes before leaving the house every morning. It takes an average of half an hour for sunscreen creams to be fully effective. Sunscreen should be applied before going to the beach, swimming or relaxing. It must be reapplied after swimming or taking a shower. The ideal recommendation is to use it regularly in the morning and at noon all summer long. For more products go to the latest Avon Brochure!
In winter, using sunscreen even once in the morning and not neglecting sunscreens will prevent early signs of aging.
Here are some tips to protect yourself from the sun with the latest Avon Catalogue in the UK!