Today’s topic is about transition skin care for different seasons with Clinique Offers! You should follow these useful steps and use the best Clinique products! Here u go!
Your skin needs care, especially during seasonal transitions. With skin care routines planned in accordance with the skin, which is an important indicator of beauty and health, you can prevent moisture loss and wear of the skin.
Skin cleansing is the most important step to achieve a smooth, bright and clean skin. It is not possible to get a good result no matter what you apply to an unclean, clogged skin. Cleaning the dead cell layer called keratin on the skin will prevent the formation of bacteria by providing hygiene on the skin surface.
Since any product used without cleansing the skin will cause clogging of the pores, the skin must be purified from dirt and dead skin. PH balance is a very important factor in skin products. You can get support from creams, foams, gels or cleansers produced for acne-prone skin that will prevent the skin from drying out, clean it without irritating the skin, and are suitable for the skin type. It is possible to find healthy and clean skincare products on Clinique. View their selections and buy the best!
- Liquid Facial Soap, £18
- Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm, £27
- Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips, £19
- Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam, £19.50
- All About Clean Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser, £18
- Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser, £19.50
- Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent, £19
- Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil, £25
- Facial Soap, £15
- Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, £19
- All-in-One Cleansing Micellar Milk + Makeup Remover, £19.50
- 2-in-1 Cleansing Micellar Gel + Light Makeup Remover, £18
- Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam, £20
- Blackhead Solutions Self-Heating Blackhead Extractor, £22
Products suitable for skin type
The amount of moisture required by different skin types is different. The skin that is most affected by the seasonal changes and needs moisture is dry skin. The skin needs more moisture during this period. With drying, the lines on the skin become clear, the skin dries and flakes appear. In this period when intense moisture is needed, restorative night creams should be used as well as moisturizers. Oily skin should not use oily moisturizers and masks. The skin should be cleaned by maintaining the PH value and water-based products should be used. Moisturizers developed in accordance with the skin characteristics of combination skin should be used or supplemented with two different products according to the skin feature.
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, £32
- Jumbo Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, £40
- Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, £38
- Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly Anti-Pollution, £32
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, £32
- Superdefense SPF 25 Fatigue + 1st Signs Of Age Multi-
- Correcting Cream, £43
- Superdefense Night Recovery Moisturizer, £45
- Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer, £39
- Clinique Smart Night™ Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional
- Repair Treatment Retinol, £56
- Clinique For Men Anti-Age Moisturizer, £33
- Pore Refining Solutions Stay-Matte Hydrator, £38
- Moisture Surge Overnight Mask, £34
Skin care should be an indispensable part of daily life, not only in seasonal transitions. When planning skin care, it is necessary to take into account the lifestyle. Many factors, such as traveling a lot, spending a lot of time outside or not going out much, smoking and alcohol use, cause skin care needs to change. For this reason, you should be careful when choosing your care products during seasonal transitions.
Supplementation is very important
Daily water consumption directly affects the functioning of metabolism. When enough water is not consumed, all metabolism from the circulatory system to the digestive system is affected. And since the toxins accumulated in the body cannot be removed, the initial skin health deteriorates. For this reason, in addition to skin cleaning and care, daily water consumption should be paid attention to during seasonal transitions and an average of 1.5 liters of water should be drunk. In addition, eating healthy, sleeping regularly, exercising and staying away from stress are important for our skin health during seasonal transitions, as well as for our whole life.
Protein-rich foods, as they are rich in iron, accelerate blood circulation and strengthen skin health. In addition, Omega-3 and foods such as walnuts, hazelnuts and almonds help us to protect our skin health. Vitamins A, C and E are also important for our skin health. Vitamin A supports collagen production, increasing elasticity and keeping the skin young. It prevents problems such as flaking and eczema on the skin.
So here are transition skin care for different seasons with Clinique! For more tricks and products, visit the home page!